Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Essence of Fall

All the kids are back in school in fall and we captured that by going on the merry-go-round. I like this picture because it feels like you're going around with them and the colours of the merry-go-round match the leaves on the ground.
This is a tree we saw on our walk, I love the way the trunk intertwines and the leaves are two different colours of red. I also love the contrast to the white truck behind it.


This is a picture of the playground by my house. I like the curvature of the path and the fact that you can just see the playground through the trees. The one below is the same view point but now Sarah Van Vliet and my dog baxter are strolling on the path. I like the way Sarah's leg is sort of kicked into the air and the whole picture just feels so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment