Friday, September 18, 2009

Digital Manipulations

This is one of Mr Omorean's pictures. I cropped it and played with the levels. Then I did this a different way than I normally do, which is desaturate it and then use the history brush but with this I duplicated the layer and then desaturated the underlaying one. Then I erased everything but the race car and it's reflections so that it's the only red.

I used another one of my brother's pictures that he took on his trip to Hawaii, (my blog header one too). So, with this I played with the colour balances to create the greener more vibrant effect and then I used the dry brush filter. After that I used Illustrator to write Hawaii because Photoshop is sucky with type. To finish it off I added a stroke to outline it and make it stand out.













1 comment: